Monday 16 January 2012

Life is a roller coaster...

...just gotta ride it.
Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com
How many of us have read or heard that saying before? Probably almost all of us at one point or another. Whether I've seen it splattered across a website like Pinterest, as lyrics to a song, or in passing conversation - it's been one of those sayings that has just stuck with me.

It's also one of those lines that's never been more truthful to me than right now. The past couple of weeks have been a bit of a roller coaster to say the least...there have been some ups, lots of downs, a few unexpected twists and turns, tears, maybe even a bit of shouting and at the end of everything, that strange feeling where you're relieved, a bit shaken and unsettled, but at the same time you're glad that you've experienced the ride. 

I'm not one to ramble on about my personal life here, but know that I'm still around, that I'm doing okay, that I'll be able to sleep tonight and that at some point I'll figure out how to get the paint out of my hair (another story...but hey, a guy has to distract himself somehow). 

That and no more roller coaster rides....at least not the ones where you feel like you're gonna lose your cotton candy afterwards.

xo,
D-


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...