Friday 2 March 2012

What Dan's listening to. Friday edition.

I don't typically do this, but I feel the need to share one of my favourite new tracks as of late with you -


I'm pretty much in love with this track and the story that it tells...and think that regardless of where any of us may be in our lives - be it single, married, dating, committed, et cetera, we can all, in one way or another, relate to the lyrics. There's a sweet innocence to them...that whole idea of 'heart first, head last'....when you can't help but randomly break out into a smile or wander around with your head in the clouds because of 'someone'....whoever they may be...

Have a listen. I know you'll like it. Actually scratch that. I promise you'll like this track.

xo,
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...