Sunday 12 June 2011

Dreaming & Scheming.

Just a quickie note to apologize for the lack of activity lately. Life has been pretty nutty to say the least. It's finally feeling like summer outside and I want to try to enjoy every minute of it. As you can see in the picture below I've finally got some plant action happening! I couldn't find any decent looking ferns and figured that I needed some colour so I put together some awesome planters...I'll tell you more about them in an upcoming post!


So in addition to wanting to spend as much time as possible outside, I've had a lot going on inside the office and also outside. A couple of good meetings, another where I made a fool of myself and can only laugh about the situation. I've also been kept on my toes by the wedding of a close friend yesterday....she looked amazing! 

On top of that, throw in the top secret project that I'm working on....that's taken up a number of hours, with many, many more to come and you have one busy Dan. I've been doing a lot of dreaming and scheming...I've decided to finally pay attention to all of the post-it notes on my office wall. 


There's one that says "...if you're living for weekends or vacations your shit is broken." Pardon my French, but basically I've decided to take it on myself to fix some shit. Stay tuned. At some point I'll share details. Anyways, enough rambling. I've got part of the afternoon left....time to go enjoy the sun!


D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...