Sunday 13 November 2011

All that glitters.

I was lucky enough this past weekend to head to the States for a couple of days. For those of you who aren't too familiar with concept of cross-border shopping it's a pretty big thing where I live. We're close enough to the American border that whenever a long weekend of any sort hits us, we pile into our vehicles and head south to see what deals we can find on stuff we a) either can't find at home, or b) stuff that we refuse to pay the higher retail for in Canada. That and there's always a stop at Happy Harry's....I'm still baffled by how a bottle of liqueur that retails for $89.99 in Canada can go for $19.99 in the States....hmmm.....
Anyways, in addition to my usual stash of cheap work threads (I love you Macy's!), Chex Snack Mix, discounted Bath & Body Works and other randomness, I found some AMAZING Christmas decorations! And though I don't plan on putting up my tree for a couple of days, I figured that I'd give you a sneak-peek of what I found!

Wanna know the past part? Everything that I'm showing you was found for under $1.00! As much as I found, I'm still kicking myself over the fact that I didn't bring home a couple more pieces! That said, when I add these pieces to the ones that I've collected over the past couple of years, I think that I'll be able to put together an awesome looking tree! 

I can't wait to show you!

Cheers,
D-



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...