Thursday 3 November 2011

Fun and games around the office.

So usually my Thursday thing is sharing my latest thrift find with you. The thing is, I haven't hit up a thrift store in what feels like ages. Actually, it was the other night, but really, with the except of my quick couple of minutes wandering around, I haven't been on an all out 'thrifting adventure' in over a month. Gasp! Shudder! I know....

So instead, I figured I'd share with you a shot of what I've been investigating in my office....behold my latest potential project!
That's right! I have a possession where I get to go into the office and check out Christmas stuff!! Jealous much? Haha! Right now my employer really hasn't strayed into the wonderful world of Christmas merchandise, but we think that there could be some awesome potential for us....for 2012. That might seem like ions away, but in reality, when it comes to seasonal merchandise you're looking purchasing product months and months in advance. Review now, place orders in February, receive in August, merchandise in September, blow-out in December, repeat. 

So, long story short in addition to trying to finalize some spring & summer seasonal orders for the coming season, I'm now hunting down information on more fun that I love....trees, lights, balls (get your minds out of the gutter), garlands, inflatable snowmen! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I can prove to them that I can make this work.

We'll see how it goes!

What's on your must-buy list for new holiday decorations?

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...