Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pantry preview.

Mr. Mitchell has been busy lately.

Very busy.

Work. Meetings. Family. Friends. Life. Camera shopping. Pantry organizing.

This past week I was able to finally check a couple of things off of my list.  First off, I found a new camera to keep me going for awhile - I picked it up this past Saturday and finally had an opportunity to play with it this evening. So far, so good! A few days and I'll have all the bells and whistles figured out.

Second, I finished revamping my pantry. I'm so happy with the way the space has turned out. After three years it's practical, functional and looks pretty snazzy. I stumbled across a few new pieces to help keep everything organized.

Once I've had a few days to play with my camera I'll post some more pics and give you a rundown of what I did, but in the meantime, here's a little something to whet your appetite - 



What do you think? 

I can't wait to share more!
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...