Monday 23 May 2011

I love long weekends!

Have I ever told you how much I love long weekends? Three days away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Three days away from the insane nature of my office. Three days were I don't have to cook and figure out what I'm going to make for dinner.

Mister and I hit up my family's farm for some fun and though the weather decided not to cooperate with us for most of the weekend, we had an awesome time. It was his first time time visiting where I grew up so it was great to finally drive around and show him where I went to school, what my folk's farm looks like and where I get some of my quarks from. That and Mister fell in love with the kittens that one of my Mom's barn cats had.

Trying to tame 'Arthur the Bull'
I'm excited for the coming week and have some fun stuff in the works for you! I've got a couple more 'cardinal sins of decorating' to share, I'm hoping to share you a completed deck, some awesome recipes that I hope to make and show you the results plus a couple of other ideas! Plus we're off to the States this weekend, which means that I will most definitely be hitting up my beloved Target! 

Stay tuned!
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...