Tuesday 24 May 2011

It's all about you!

I've been having a lot of fun working on this blog over the past month and a bit. I'm still working on design elements to make the sight more user friendly, more aesthetically pleasing and an all around more enjoyable experience for you as you stop in to say hi.


As far as content goes, I think that I'm starting to develop a feel for posts and based on views and feedback from different individuals I'm starting to get a bit better idea of what's working and also what isn't working. The feedback that I've been receiving and stats that I'm viewing are definitely going to help me as I work to grow this blog and will further shape future features and posts.


That said, I'd love to hear more feedback and receive more comments from you! I'd love to hear from more of you on what you'd like to see me focus on. Putting together a room? Thrifting? Shopping? Designing? Projects? Tricks of the trade and advice? More ugly room shots to laugh at?


Feel free to drop me an email at askmrmitchell@gmail.com. It's quick, easy and I promise to write back! Tell me anything, send me your ideas, your questions, your pictures, tips and sites that you've stumbled across! Want me to give your blog a shout out? I'd be happy to!


I can't wait to see where this adventure takes us!


D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...