Thursday 28 July 2011

Dan gets artsy.

As I spend the next couple of days hunting down a new camera, I figured that it would be fun to go digging through my photo archieves. By no means am I photographer (if you've been following me you've seen some of the randomness that's made its way on here), I'm just a guy that loves to wander around and snap what catches my attention.

This fall I'll have been a 'Pegger' for three years....and while I spent the first year hating the city, I've grown to love it. So much to do and see. So much history. So many random characters. So many Slurpees (eww). 

The city's Exchange District is one of my fave places in the world to shoot. So much character, so much history. Here's just a small sampling of why love wandering down there -










If you're in the city, where's your fave place to shoot? If you're a gazillion miles away from me...where's your go-to place? Let's see some shots!

Cheers,
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...