Friday 8 July 2011

The joy of Chevron.

It took me long enough, but I've come to realize that I'm in love with Chevron. Not not the oil company...but rather the classic, yet trend of the moment pattern that's based on the oil company's logo that has been seen on everything from area rugs and bikinis to pillows and patio dinnerware.

My new objective (amongst a gazillion other things) - to somehow incorporate this print into my own home. I'm seeing pillows, perhaps a set of sheets, maybe a new area rug, maybe a small covered ottoman....the opportunities are endless!

I've rounded up some of my favourite ideas for this print. PS. I totally want the yellow bamboo chairs....scroll down and you'll see what I mean!


How have you incorporated this classic pattern into your own home?!?! I'd love to see your own examples!

D-

2 comments:

  1. Aloha,

    Luv your site.I'm a big fan of Samantha Pynn (Pure Design) too!

    Here's an elegant Chevron makeover from Design Sponge: http://www.designsponge.com/2011/07/before-after-chevron-wall-bedroom-redo.html

    Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Tagati! Thanks for the love! I loved that room design! I saw it right after I'd created my post and wished that I'd seen it while sourcing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...